TO PROMOTE MORAL EXCELLENCE AND CHIVALRY AND CHARITABLE WORKS THROUGH THE AUSPICES OF A TEUTONIC ORDER
1. The Order promotes and maintains the principles of Christian chivalry, propagates the Christian Virtues of charity and brotherhood, exercising without distinction of religion, race, origin and age, the works of mercy towards the sick and the needy, children and elderly, including hospital care, social and health as well as aiding victims of exceptional disaster and war, taking care of spiritual elevation and strengthening the faith in God.
2. Charitable and philanthropic activities in the fields of health, education, and spiritual culture, ethnicity is carried out according to the purpose and provisions of the United Nations Charter and Statues of the Board.
3. For release and disseminations of its purpose, the Order includes internal organs such as cultural academies, universities, cultural associations, school of young “squires” (Boy Scouts), educational, welfare centers, volunteer corps.
4. The Order encourages and promotes local development through the marketing project referred to as the “Principality of Leuca” (Principato di Leuca).
5. The Order promotes regional development, protect the historical traditions, cultural and economic, the Order contributes to the reconstruction of the itinerary of Teutonic knights called "La Via dell'Ambra."
6. To help comply with the stipulated purposes of the Order constituted an executive body called "International Teutonic Association."
7. The Order exercises its worldwide activities on the basis of rights or International Conventions.
RELIGION: All members of the Order will be practitioner members of the Christian faith in every particular denomination. All members must compete with their lives, fortunes and honor, to uphold the principles of Christianity, and determination to live and die by following the teachings of Christ and His Holy Church.